Saturday, April 18, 2009

Heat Blog

This is definitely starting to look like a lot of fun! I'm sorry if I sound like a craggy old Scrooge, but I never saw myself as a blogger ... writing for everyone to see, that is. Although I do read other people's blogs, I ever thought I had it in me to put up a blog but --- hey! --- here I am.


Manila's heat is driving me and the entire country crazy! I was in a party last night in a house that didn't have much ventilation. Man, I just wanted to dive inside my glass of ice cold water! You can probably guess that I wasn't exactly in my best behavior but even I surprised myself with the smile I had on the entire evening. I stayed away from alcohol, ate sparingly, drank like a fish and smoked like there was no tomorrow.

Which is why I can't wait to hit the beach. Call me inconsistent but no matter how hot and muggy it is here in Manila, I will be forever be grateful for the seemingly endless number of beautiful beaches in this country. Bohol is calling us this year and so we're off --- all 7 of us. There's a beachfront villa on an island that's also got an infinity pool and a jacuzzi in case you're not a big fan of sea water. I'm taking along my underwater camera because I'm told that the snorkeling is great.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment